8 Ways to Get on the Naughty List at UConn

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

1. Sitting at a big table by yourself in the lib. Even though the geotag says “On a Date with Homer B” it should never be just you and him chilling. Go to a cubby if you’re ridin’ solo ESPECIALLY during finals week. 

2. Not texting your friends when you see Jonathan on campus. As soon as you spot the best boy on campus you should be sharing his exact coordinates with your friends so he can get all the pets and love he deserves.

3. Letting your points go to waste. It causes physical pain to see people’s meal points over 100 at this point of the semester. Share the wealth.

4. Not standing up against the wall at Dunkin’ when waiting for your order. The Dunkin in the U can be a zoo and it can take a long time to get your coffee with the jumble of “On the Go” people, so wait in line.

5. Bringing up the women’s basketball Final Four loss. It’s better not to mention when the four years and 111 game winning streak came to an end. All of Storrs was in a state of shock and sadness for days.

6. Stepping on the crease. The big superstition at UCONN is if you step on the crease on Fairfield Way, you won’t graduate. Susan IS watching…

7. Getting waaaaay too hype about mac and cheese. The Union mac and cheese is GOOD, but is it that good?

8. Whoever keeps on planning MORE construction. Stop that. Top of the list for you.

Copy Image Source