7 Reasons Why You’re #BLESSED If You Have A Sister

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

I can’t imagine my life without my younger sister, Nicolette. Sometimes we like to think we are the real Kendall and Kylie Jenner. For those of you who know us, you know that we have an insperable relationship filled with our own secret language, trust and respect (some even say that we have the same exact voice). We always try to imagine what our house would be like if we had a brother, or even another sibling. However, we always end up saying that we are happy with just the two of us. We have been daddy’s little girls forever, and our bond is one that could never be broken no matter how many times she stains my shirts while borrowing them or leaves a mess in our shared bathroom. I am grateful for my little sis everyday, so whether you are struggling to mantain a strong relationship with your sister, or you just need to be reminded how lucky you are not have her, here are the top reasons why you are #BLESSED if you have a sister:

1. You have an automatic best friend

2. You have someone to share clothes and shoes with to ensure that you both look fabulous at all times

3. You always have someone to give you advice and tell you how it is

4. You always have someone to be silly and act obnoxious with

5. You have someone to guide, teach and learn from

6. You can have inside jokes with her that no one else will ever understand

7.  She will be there for you, through thick and thin, no matter what