This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Summer is here and it’s time to update your wardrobe, so why not donate to charity as well? I know you’re probably thinking, “But I’m already broke, how can I donate to chairty?” Lucky for you, there are companies that donate to charities when you make a purchase from them. Next time you find yourself surfing the web for a new addition to your wardrobe, try checking out these sites.

1. Puravida

Puravida is a company that is dedicated to helping many different causes, such as anxiety awareness and animal cruelty. The company donates money to different charities every time you purchase one of their charity bracelets. 

2. Half United

Half United is a company dedicated to fighting hunger. Every purchase made provides 7 meals for for children in need. The company has provided over 500,000 meals for children in need. 

3.  FEED 

FEED is another company dedicating to fighting world hunger and malnutrition. For each product purchased, FEED donates school meals, micronutrients, vitamins, emergency relief, or food aid in America. 

4. Skyline Socks

Socks are one of the most needed items at homeless shelters but also the least donated. Skyline Socks donates a pair of socks to shelters and nonprofits for every pair purchased. 

5.  Out of Print

Out of Print sells clothing and accessories printed with classic literature. The company donates books to communities that need it and helps fund literacy programs.

Happy shopping!