5 Gifts that Need to be on Your Christmas Wishlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Christmas is coming up soon, but there’s still time to take out your wishlist and add these MUST HAVE items to your list!

1. Rose Gold iPhone

Not only does the color draw you in and make you feel like royalty, the iPhone lets you stay connected 24/7. 

2. Life Size Teddy Bear

For anyone in a relationship, this teddy bear is the item you need from your loved one. If you’re single, you need this to be your new cuddle buddy. 

3. Netflix Membership

Netflix has changed livesand if you don’t have it, you need it because, frankly, it’s hard to believe how you’re living life without it. 

4. Michael Kors Watch

This hot ticket item will make you feel like a boss.  You will feel like a million bucks when you’re walking down the halls wearing it.

5. Clothes, Clothes, Clothes

You can never go wrong with asking for clothes, and there are tons of new styles to check out this winter. 
My name is Verlencia Somuah. I am a sophomore Political Science major at the University of Connecticut. I plan to go to law school in the future and hopefully someday end up with some type of position in the White House (Yes I dream big!). This is probably not a surprise for someone who wants to work in politics but, I aspire to be Olivia Pope from Scandal (I want to be a gladiator in a suit!). One big thing I am very passionate about is volunteer work. I'm am a member of the organization Big Brothers Big Sisters on my campus and over the past summer, I went down to the Dominican Republic to work with kids and help out building a school. This experience was so life changing and I can't wait to go back next year. What I love about Her Campus is the sense of community and how you are able to have an opinion, share it with everyone, and see that you aren't the only one to have that opinion.