What Will You Do After College? Have You Considered Law School?

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Chicago chapter.

If you’ve dreamed of becoming a lawyer, or even wondered about it, there is a great opportunity to learn more, and it’s coming your way this weekend. On Saturday, September 13, the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) is hosting a law school forum at the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago. This forum will help you discover the many opportunities available for law school graduates, with possibilities you may never have imagined.

When applying to law schools, 91% of students use the LSAC website as a source of information. The Chicago Law School Forum goes way beyond the website and provides you with the opportunity to meet face-to-face with experts in all aspects of legal educatin and the application process to get all your questions answered in one place! For example, you can attend a workshop led by an actual member of the team writing the LSAT! If that is not a valuable resource, then I don’t know what is. Even if you are on the fence about applying to law school, attending the Forum can help you make the decision and address all of your questions about the careers in the law. So don’t guess at the potentials of applying for law school; go downtown on the 13th and find out for yourself! 

For more information about the Law School Forum and law school in general, check out LSAC.org

Kali West

U Chicago

I am a first year undergraduate student at the University of Chicago with a love for fashion, beauty, health, and fitness. I am majoring in Economics and minoring in English and Creative Writing. Go Maroons!