This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

Being a Razorback is the greatest thing a person can be. The University of Arkansas is one of the prettiest college campuses. But no matter how much we all say we are different, as long as we attend this great school, we are all the same.

1. We love ​the Hogs. Win or lose, rain or shine, we are in Razorback Stadium.

2. The Hog Call. If there is a Hog Call started, anywhere or anytime, your arms are slowly raising in the air.

3. The Golden Boot. Okay, so not everyone knows what this is, but for those of you who do, we are going to get it back. (bleacherreport.com)

This, my friends, is the Golden Boot. Every year Arkansas and LSU fight to the death for it; it is our time to win it.

4. You think you know the Alma Mater. But let’s face it, you don’t. Everyone knows the beginning, and “mother of mothers we sing unto you.”

5. You hang out at the Greek Theater. Probably with an Eno and a Camelbak.

6. Your closet consists of mainly red clothing. But it’s not like you can wear the same outfit twice during football season.  (memegenerator.net)

7. You have calves of steel. Welcome to the hill, freshmen.

8. You think Tusk is cute. And your friends at other schools give you hell for it. 

(tumblr.com)

9. You know where your parent’s names are on Senior Walk. (If they went here, of course.)

10. You love baseball season. Solely for the purpose of bringing in your own cooler.

11. You know that Starbucks does not have the best coffee. Arsaga’s, Onyx, and Mama Carmen’s all the way. 

12. You have gotten a parking ticket. Because let’s face it, parking here is terrible. (tumblr.com)

13. You know the Pepsi struggle. Being on a Pepsi based campus sucks. (tumblr.com)

14. You avoid being hit by a scooter on a daily basis. They are literally everywhere. 

15. Row week is the greatest thing to happen in the spring semester. Crawdads, concerts, and warm weather – count me in.

16. You know how serious Quidditch is. They just recently competed in the Midwest Regional Championship! 

17. And Larping. Friday evenings at 5:00.

18. You have at least one Instagram post of Mt. Sequoyah. You hipster, you. (capturearkansas.com)

19. Chicken Finger Friday/Fiesta Friday. Maple Street smells like a fair and you are oddly okay with it. 

20. Driving over 540 (now I-49) and finally seeing Fayetteville. That view is unbeatable. Old Main is perched above everything else like the shimmering jewel it is, you can see Yocum and Hump Dump in all their glory. That’s when you know you’re finally in the greatest college town ever, home.

(Cover photo: hogdb.com)

Friend. Sister. Hog fan. Writer.