This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

With the winter weather rolling in this Saturday, it’s time to break free of the fall fashion and break out the winter wardrobe. Make yourself the biggest campus cutie and work these trends on your way to and from class, to the grocery store or for your night out. 

You know what’s cute during the winter when all is gray? Red. I’m thinking a game day “yes please”.

I don’t know about you, but I’m a fur freak. Doll up for class with this stylish and comfortable fur jacket with a pair of skinnies and accessories!

This photo is bringing back the flare jeans – and I can totally dig it. Both of these outfits are a must for a classy winter night outing.

Complete with a Starbucks cup, here is an adorable classy and comfy pick for your lazy day or sorority sisterhood!

If you’re looking for an even lazier for the “I’m-not-leaving-my-apartment” look, try this one. The booties are easy to slip on for taking out the trash.

Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.