sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Go Green Week!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

We are so excited that you are joining us for Go Green Week! We are pleased to announce that this is our second themed-week installment here at the University of Arkansas, and this week couldn’t have kicked off at a better time! In addition to Her Campus Arkansas recently becoming a Registered Student Organization on campus, we have gained so many fantastic new members that will bring you so much excitement in their articles and ideas. We really are turning over a new leaf here at HC U Ark, and we want to share our joy with all of you! 

Most of you are beginning Spring Break, and so we would like to invite you to join us and The Orchid Boutique in celebrating the warmth, the sun and Go Green Week by using our discount code – UARKBreak – for 15% off any purchase from The Orchid Boutique store. There is no minimum purchase amount, and our coupon code can be used once per customer! Exciting, right? We encourage you to check out their fashionable designer swimwear choices as well! If you make a purchase from The Orchid Boutique with our code, tag us on Instagram in your new threads! @hercampusarkansas, @orchidbtq. 

We would love to have you join us for the many exciting events we have planned for this week! Our schedule of events are as follows:

• Monday: Content Kick-Off!Join us on Monday for a round of spectacular and informational content about Go Green Week! You will receive details on the contests, giveaways and more! You won’t want to miss some fantastic articles from the most fantastic group of writers. 
  • Tuesday: Beauty T-Yousday & Have-a-HeART Day.We want to see your beautiful self! We will be featuring all-natural tips and tricks for a healthier, beautiful you. In addition, we will also be featuring some talented artists for Have-a-HeArt Day! All submissions for our Have-a-HeART artist competition can be e-mailed to tiffanyward@hercampus.com.
  • Wednesday: Go Green Cuisine Day!Recepies galore! From vegetarians to meat-lovers, we have some delicious, low-calorie and fresh choices coming your way. It’s like having your own online cookbook, courtesy of Her Campus Arkansas! 
  • Thursday: Boho Fashion Thursday!We all know about the rise in boho fashion, and we will be featuring some of the most note-worthy websites to ease your boho cravings as well as showing off some fashion choices of our own!  
  • Friday: Contest Winner Annoucements!Make sure you’re following us on social media to win and see who won! You can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
  • Saturday: Earth Hour!Join us for Earth Hour! We will be selecting a winner for a $10.00 gift card of their choice if they tag us in their Earth Hour celebration! Find our more about Earth Hour here.
Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.