Finals Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

This semester for finals, our chapter received an amazing finals survival kit! Finals can be a really tough time for most collegiettes, so we were very surprised and thankful for our gifts. We want to thank all of the companies who provided us with such great survival snacks to help us make it through finals week. Her Campus Arkansas is so privileged to be spoiled with so many goodies from our sponsors.

Chipotle- Thank you Chipotle once again for the amazing coupons! Buy one get one free burrito certainly comes in handy when you have a study partner! My favorite thing about Chipotle is that they offer ‘food with integrity.’

Luna- These Luna bars are DELISH! My personal fave is the chocolate coconut one.

Pop Chips- Thank goodness for a healthy all natural chip! I have never tried these before, but let me tell you, they are amazing. With only 100 calories per serving, you won’t even feel guilty for eating chips!

Thanks to great snacks and great sponsors for getting us through 10-page essays and 5 tests all in one week. We couldn’t have done it without the support from our generous sponsors. We survived collegiettes!

Hannah has a love for beauty, fashion, and trying new products! Add her on Intsagram and Twitter: @hannahvls