This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Emily Riggs! Emily is a theatre major who loves all things involving Niall, Zayn, Harry, or Liam (who doesn’t?). This girl’s style is always on point and she rocks band T’s and skinnies like no other. She is hilarious and super sweet! Catch her next semester as the LEAD in the University Theatre production of Kill/Shot! You may want to snag an autograph before this girl makes it big!

BASICS:

Full Name: Emily Elizabeth Riggs

Age: 19

Year: Sophomore

Major: Theater

Hometown: St. Louis

Dream Job: Actress. Or a job where she could be paid to travel the world.

Dream Role: Maureen from Rent

Spirit Animal: Olaf from Frozen

Favorite Place in Fayetteville: Dickson Street Bookshop

One Direction Husband Choice: “I would marry Zayn in hopes of populating the world with more people that look like him.”

WOULD YOU RATHER:

Q: Have legs as long as your fingers or fingers as long as your legs?A: “I feel like having fingers as long as your legs would be really inconvenient, so I’m gonna have to go with legs as long as your fingers.”

Q: Have hiccups for the rest of your life or always have to sneeze but never be able to sneeze?A: “Either of those situations is literally my worst nightmare, but I hate having the hiccups slightly less. So I’ll go with that.”