The Elephant Shorts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

At last, my elephant-loving friends, they are here.

You are getting exclusive access to The Elephant Shorts, brought to all of us by the fantastic group known as The Elephant Pants. If you’re not in the loop just yet, The Elephant Pants is a fantastic organization selling gorgeous, comfortable and affordable (praise) lounge and high-fashion wear. The Elephant Pants are imported directly from Thailand and range between $18.00 and $25.00, depending on which collection of pants you choose to add to you closet. The best part? Her Campus Arkansas and The Elephant Pants have teamed up to donate $1.00 (when purchased from the $18.00 collection) or $2.00 (when purchased from the $25.00, limited-edition collection) to the World Wildife Fund.

How do we do it? When you buy your pants or shorts, just enter the code “HCUArk” and immedeately donate $1 or $2 of your purchase to WWF.

Don’t miss out on these! If you grab a pair you like, be sure to tag #theelephantpants, #hercampusarkansas and #worldwildlifefund on Twitter or Instagram for a chance to be featured in a Snapshot! Make your booty as happy as this elephant – shop The Elephant Pants!

Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.