Couple Cuties: Kimmie and Chris

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

In honor of Valentine’s Day, we decided to feature one of the cutest couples we know. No one says love better Kimmie and Chris. They have been together for 2 and half years and are still happy as ever. Pop the question already so I can be the maid of honor! First, we asked Kimmie what all of their favorite’s were, then asked Chris to see if he had the same answers! Their answers came surprisingly close. Read on to find out more about these love birds.

Kimmie’s Responses

Favorite movie: Fast and the Furious; anything Netflix

Favorite TV show: The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones

Favorite candy: Jellybeans and Goobers

Favorite food: Chinese at Fu-Lins

Chris’ Responses

Favorite movie: Anything as longs as it’s Tuesday at the movie theater, or snuggling watching Netflix

Favorite TV show: The Walking Dead and Big Bang Theory

Favorite candy: All of it! Chocolate to sour candies

Favorite food: Chinese at Fu-Lins and sushi at Sky

Where did you two meet? At our friend Gerald’s house

What is the most romantic thing he has ever done for you? He tinted my windows and lowered my car.

What advice could you give young couples who are in love? Definitely do not rush things.

What is your favorite thing to do together? We get Starbucks and go on long drives in his BMW.

What do you love most about him? It’s hard to put into words, but if I had to name something it’s that he is passionate about everything he does.

What do you love most about her? Her caring heart, her innocence, her craving for adventure, and her love for her family and close friends.

What is the sweetest thing Kimmie has ever done for you? Everytime she would surprise me with Starbucks or some type of treat while I was work.

When did ya’ll tell each other “I love you?” It was about 6 months after we were official.

Hannah has a love for beauty, fashion, and trying new products! Add her on Intsagram and Twitter: @hannahvls