Campus Celebrity: Raelyn Morris

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

This week’s Campus Celeb comes all the way from Kansas City, Missouri! Raelyn Morris, “Rae”, an Arkansas Freshman, majors in Communication Disorders and is the older sister of her brother Trey. Raelyn lives on-campus at Arkansas, but plans to brave the apartment life next year with her two best friends, Stephanie and Tiffany. 

Raelyn is a member of the Alpha Delta Pi Greek organization and enjoys hanging out with her sisters and attending functions. Raelyn is single boys, so if you’re looking to impress her, strike up a convo about The Heart of Dixie or Parks and Recreation to keep her interested. Rae’s favorite sport is swimming and she loves Wendy’s when she’s looking for a quick meal.

Raelyn says that her most outstanding feature is probably her eyes and her worst habit is procrastination. At the top of Raelyn’s bucket list is a trip around Europe.

If you ask Raelyn about men, she’ll tell you that she doesn’t understand their thought process. I think we can all relate there, ladies. Rae isn’t a fan of when people lie, but she’ll never, ever turn down chocolate! Raelyn is an incredibly sweet and talented young woman, and her bright spirit and loyalty to her friends leaves her as a deserving winner for this week’s spot as Campus Celebrity!

Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.