jake dela concepcion SDktAkDbmgE unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jake dela concepcion SDktAkDbmgE unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

7 Things You Would Say to Him: Disney Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

Have you ever been in that moment where you know exactly what you would say to him? You don’t – but you want to.

He says: “Do you like Chinese? Does that sound okay?”You say: “Aw, I don’t really care – I’m not that hungry.”What you want to say

He says: “K”You say: Nothing.What you want to say:

He says: “You need to be nicer to her…”You say: “She’s being really freaking sensitive, you deserve better.”What you want to say:

He says: “Your hair looks good today. Did you shower or something this morning?”You say: “I shower every day…?”You want to say

He says: “I’m going to fail this test…did you study?”You say: “I studied a little.”You remember what you actually did:

He says: “Your little was acting so f*@k!ng crazy last night…”You say: “Oh my God, no she wasn’t…I’ll kill her.”What you want to say

He says: “I think I have a thing for her.”You say: “Oh gosh, really?”What you want to say

Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.