This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

Thanksgiving will be here in no time and you have just realized you can’t wear your oversized tank and leggings to Thanksgiving dinner – oh no! Try one of these three outfits that fit your attire for the day of giving thanks and spending time with family, and of course the food.

Thanksgiving with just your immediate family at home: Try a cozy sweater dress and riding boots. You will still be stylish and comfortable but not too overdressed.

Thanksgiving with both sides of family: Plaid skirt is a go-to this winter. Add a pair of tights to keep your legs warm with booties. Try a sweater with a touch of accessories and you will look polished for the grandparents but still trendy.

Thanksgiving at a fancy restaurant: Going out to eat for the  Holidays requires more effort with your outfit. A long sleeve flouncy dress with heels and some accessories topped with a pea coat is elegant and who doesn’t like wearing a dress?

Outfits made via Polyvore