There 'Aint Nothing like a Good 'ole New Orleans PoBoy

Posted -

If New Orlean's promise to celebrate literally anything and everything is part of what drew you to Tulane, this past weekend I hope you made it out to PoBoy Fest! Yes, we even celebrate sandwiches here! The festival features New Orleans food, music, and art--as any NOLA festival should. Booths were set up with sample sandwiches from various PoBoy venders all along Oak Street. If you missed the event, don't worry, it happens every year. Plus, you don't have to go far to find a good 'ole PoBoy in New Orleans!

Comments

About The Author

Rebecca Shinners is a Her Campus Chapter Advisor and Photo Intern/Freelancer at O, The Oprah Magazine. She graduated from Boston University in 2014 with a BS in Journalism and concentration in Photojournalism. She got her start in magazines writing for Her Campus and was previously an Editor for both Her Campus BU and Her Campus Tulane. Her work has also appeared in Seventeen Magazine, Teen Vogue, Bustle.com, Hamptons Magazine, and Newsday. When Rebecca isn't busy writing and taking pictures, she can be found shopping, petting puppies, wearing the color mint, and going to concerts.

More: http://rebeccashinners.weebly.com/