Spring Break Survival Kit: Shades On

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Put on your obnoxious freebie spring break sunglasses that spell “DRUNK” backwards because this spring break survival kit from Her Campus is SO LIT you’re gonna need shades.

Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner, In Bloom Sticker Sheet, Colorful Dual-Tip Markers

What the heck!!!! Imagine our surprise when we opened this box and THREE planners from the almighty queen of organization and planning ERIN CONDREN plopped out. These planners have everything we’ve ever wanted a planner to have. If the planner wasn’t enough to get you lazer focused on being organized (what’s wrong with you) then the stickers and fancy markers will get you in the mood. A ++++, Erin.

Freeman Beauty Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo Travel Size

How did Freeman Beauty know I haven’t washed my hair in 5 days??!!?!?!? This product has actually saved my life and prevented me from looking like a gremlin this week. Needless to say, this dry shampoo works, so go get you some. A+ for no sight of greasy roots.

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion

I will admit, I was suspicious of these two bronze beauties at first. What business did I have of using these products before spring break? Is using self-tanner a lie? Do I deserve to be gloriously tan when I did not work for it? Most importantly, will I look like our orange-tinted supreme overlord, Donny T when I put this on? However, despite these fears, I took a deep breath and trusted L’Oreal. Ya girl did not let me down!!! This stuff is awesome and the lotion actually made me look subtley and glisteningly tanner. Win, win, win, let’s go to the beach.

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips lipstick Samples in Maranda May, Kim K.W. and Electric Poppy.

Picture this — a lipstick that you put on just by pressing your lips down on a card. YEP. It’s real and it WORKS. These lipstick samples are the bomb and made me feel like I was assuming different alter-ego identities when I wore them in my daily life. Electric Poppy is my fav and made me feel like I was in a private jet siping champagne with Pharrell. Someday, Electric Poppy, someday! 

Well there you have it ladies and gents, another HC Survival Kit crushin’ it per usual. Did I mention Spring Break is in 5 days? BYE!!!!

Her Campus Tulane