Seeing The Script For the First Time

Posted -

This past week I was lucky enough to see The Script preform at the Mahalia Jackson Theater downtown.

This venue was smaller than most I've been to before to see a concert. It was about the size of McAlister Auditorium! This theater, along with second row seats created an intimate environment to view this great band. Hot Chelle Rae opened for The Script--they sang their single "Tonight, Tonight of course"! All together I loved the stage presence of both bands, it made the show so much more fun. The backgrounds The Script put up were of city scenes, helping add to a great overall show. If you have a chance in the future I would definitely suggest seeing them live. And if you only know "Breakeven" and "For the First Time" by The Script, listen to "If You Ever Come Back" and "The Man Who Can't Be Moved".

Comments

About The Author

Rebecca Shinners is a Her Campus Chapter Advisor and Photo Intern/Freelancer at O, The Oprah Magazine. She graduated from Boston University in 2014 with a BS in Journalism and concentration in Photojournalism. She got her start in magazines writing for Her Campus and was previously an Editor for both Her Campus BU and Her Campus Tulane. Her work has also appeared in Seventeen Magazine, Teen Vogue, Bustle.com, Hamptons Magazine, and Newsday. When Rebecca isn't busy writing and taking pictures, she can be found shopping, petting puppies, wearing the color mint, and going to concerts.

More: http://rebeccashinners.weebly.com/