Her Campus Tulane Blog

• Best Coffee Shops for Studying

With the last week of class followed by finals, it’s safe to say we are all swamped with work. Unfortunately, everyone decides to study in...

• 3 Tips for Weight Loss

1. Drink Water Water weight can make you feel like you aren’t making any progress in your weight loss journey. When your body doesn’t have...

• Five People You See at the Library

1. The First Floor Socializer They'll make a stop at PJ's for a coffee, catch up with their friends at the Tech Services desk, and start up...

• 6 Juices You Need to Make Right Now

Summer is right around the corner and it’s time that you invest in a juicer if you haven’t already. Or if you really just want to use a...

• Staff Interview: Rebecca Schwartz

Name : Rebecca Schwartz Hometown : Chicago Major : Sociology with Spanish Minor Her Campus : When coming to Tulane, I wanted to find out...

• April Showers: How to Stay Dry

Springtime's arrival in New Orleans can only mean one thing... rain. There might be blue skies and sunshine before your first class of the...

• The Magic of Costco

We all know the feeling. The feeling of just needing to buy some bulk items. Sure, you can buy a 12 pack of toilet paper anywhere, but why...

• "Pho" Show

In this generation more so than ever before, food tends to come and go in trends. With each new craze, there is an overwhelming flux of...

• Staff Interview: Isabel Goldstein

Isabel Goldstein Hometown: Haworth, New Jersey Major : Not sure yet, probably either communications or marketing with a minor in sociology...

• Conquering FOMO

With only 29 days of classes left, optimal tanning weather and countless festivals, it is hard not to feel the effects of FOMO (or just...

• 7 Local Fashion Blogs You'll Love

Check out these fashion forward fellow New Orleanians and their awesome blogs! These ladies have some killer style and aren’t afraid to...

• Meet the Staff: Camille Karabasz!

Someone who loves Netflix, Chuck Bass and Her Campus? Seriously, what could make for a better interview? Get ready to meet one of our...

• Staff Interview: Isabella Jaye

Name: Isabella Jaye Year: Sophomore Major: Business Management Minors: English and Social Entrepreneurship Hometown: San Francisco,...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style