Her Campus Tulane Blog

• Staff Interview: Rebecca Schwartz

Name : Rebecca Schwartz Hometown : Chicago Major : Sociology with Spanish Minor Her Campus : When coming to Tulane, I wanted to find out...

• April Showers: How to Stay Dry

Springtime's arrival in New Orleans can only mean one thing... rain. There might be blue skies and sunshine before your first class of the...

• The Magic of Costco

We all know the feeling. The feeling of just needing to buy some bulk items. Sure, you can buy a 12 pack of toilet paper anywhere, but why...

• "Pho" Show

In this generation more so than ever before, food tends to come and go in trends. With each new craze, there is an overwhelming flux of...

• Staff Interview: Isabel Goldstein

Isabel Goldstein Hometown: Haworth, New Jersey Major : Not sure yet, probably either communications or marketing with a minor in sociology...

• Conquering FOMO

With only 29 days of classes left, optimal tanning weather and countless festivals, it is hard not to feel the effects of FOMO (or just...

• 7 Local Fashion Blogs You'll Love

Check out these fashion forward fellow New Orleanians and their awesome blogs! These ladies have some killer style and aren’t afraid to...

• Meet the Staff: Camille Karabasz!

Someone who loves Netflix, Chuck Bass and Her Campus? Seriously, what could make for a better interview? Get ready to meet one of our...

• Staff Interview: Isabella Jaye

Name: Isabella Jaye Year: Sophomore Major: Business Management Minors: English and Social Entrepreneurship Hometown: San Francisco,...

• 5 Alternative Uses for Olive Oil

To most people, olive oil is an ingredient that stays strictly in the kitchen. However, this ingredient is one of beauty's best kept...

• Nutella Chia Seed Pudding

Craving some chocolaty, hazelnut goodness? Well, look no further than Nutella Chia Seed Pudding. This easy recipe will satisfy your sweet...

• Meet the Staff: Sam and Abbie

Hey HCT! This week’s staff interview features Samantha (we call her Sam) Rosen and Abbie Levenson. Abbie and Sam are actually big and...

• Timeline of Weekend Hair

Like many other college students, I am a creature of habit. My weekend hair routine, and that of many of my friends, exemplifies our...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style