Her Campus Tulane Blog

• Timeline of Weekend Hair

Like many other college students, I am a creature of habit. My weekend hair routine, and that of many of my friends, exemplifies our...

• Meet Our Staff: Tessa Patti

Year : 2015 Hometown : Merrick, NY Major : Political Science & Social Policy Horoscope: Cancer What made you want to get involved with...

• 21 Signs You Go To Tulane

Home to the biggest college party and so much more, here are the signs that you are a Green Wave, courtesy of the Her Campus Tulane Staff...

• Cheap NOLA Eats

So you did it. You finally convinced your brother/sister/friend/boyfriend/girlfriend/cousin/friend of friend/etc. to come down to NOLA. You...

• Life as an Upperclassman

My roommates and I realized something the other night – we’re old. We’re living in a house off-campus, applying for jobs and internships,...

• The Dirt on Celebrity Gossip Sites

It’s no secret that we all procrastinate. Watching endless hours of "Grey’s Anatomy" on Netflix? Making vending machine runs? Facebook...

• Pound: The Latest Exercise Craze

Group exercise classes are a great way to break up your usual gym routine. If you’re sick of the usual Pilates, yoga, or Zumba classes, try...

• Meet the Staff: Meaghan

Name: Meaghan Fitzgerald Year: 2016 Hometown: Larchmont, New York Major: Marketing How did you become involved in her campus? I hear about...