Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Tulane Blog

Nutella Chia Seed Pudding

By Asia Bradlee
March 31, 2014 - 9:19am

Craving some chocolaty, hazelnut goodness?  Well, look no further than Nutella Chia Seed Pudding.  This easy recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth AND provide some awesome health benefits. READ MORE

The New Place to Go on Campus When You're Sick of Bruff

By Isabel Goldstein
March 28, 2014 - 9:16am

As we grow tired of the “fine dining” from Bruff, and even as we get sick of the “better” Le Gourmet salads and LBC Byblos wraps, we still need a way to eat. While Luff is a better option than Bruff, it gets old very fast as well. Unfortunately, most Tulane students are pretty much broke at this point, and all of our money has gone to the Boot and Buku tickets.  Luckily for us, Loyola’s campus has its own version of Le Gourmet that will make Le Gourmet look like, well, Bruff. READ MORE

Meet the Staff: Sam and Abbie

By Samantha Rosen
March 27, 2014 - 9:09am

Hey HCT! This week’s staff interview features Samantha (we call her Sam) Rosen and Abbie Levenson. Abbie and Sam are actually big and little in their sorority, respectively, but met up to give you guys the inside scoop on some of the friendships we have in Her Campus! (Sam is on the left, Abbie is on the right) 1) How did you guys meet? READ MORE

Super Foods for the “Not-So-Super” Dieter

By Taylor Zinman
March 26, 2014 - 9:11am

Now that spring's officially here, it's no secret most of us are dreading the bikini weather that’s in our very near future. The transition from cold weather comfort foods to warm weather clean eats is never easy. Many people let reality hit hard and start crash dieting; however, this does not need to be the case. If you’re looking to start getting in shape now, the addition of some key “super foods” to your diet is essential! Super foods are perfect for adding in important nutrients to your diet as well as keeping you fuller, longer. These foods implement weight-loss and benefit the metabolism. Here are 5 super foods that will satisfy your hunger, health, and taste buds! READ MORE

Timeline of Weekend Hair

By Camille Karabasz
March 26, 2014 - 9:02am

Like many other college students, I am a creature of habit. My weekend hair routine, and that of many of my friends, exemplifies our habitual nature.  It's Friday afternoon, and class is finally over. I head back to my dorm, hop in the shower, and make a feeble attempt at Lauren Conrad's perfect blow dry tutorial. I don't look instantly fabulous, but that's what currling wands are for. Twenty minutes later, I have the perfect loose waves. Time to head out to Happy Hour. READ MORE

Meet Our Staff: Tessa Patti

By Gabrielle Gardiner
March 24, 2014 - 9:17am

Year: 2015 Hometown: Merrick, NY Major: Political Science & Social Policy Horoscope: Cancer What made you want to get involved with Her Campus? I wrote for my high school newspaper and it wasn’t as creative as I would have liked, so I thought Her Campus would be a different, better outlet for my writing. I also love that it targets an audience I can relate to best. What else are you involved in on campus? I work at the Student Organization Center and I’m a member of Alpha Lambda Delta. Favorite dessert of all time: Banana Cream King Cake at Domenica in downtown New Orleans. READ MORE

21 Signs You Go To Tulane

By Erin Rusonis, Brittany Kottler, STAFF
March 24, 2014 - 9:00am

Home to the biggest college party and so much more, here are the signs that you are a Green Wave, courtesy of the Her Campus Tulane Staff.  21 Signs You Go to Tulane:  READ MORE

Cheap NOLA Eats

By Sydney Clarke
March 23, 2014 - 11:43pm

So you did it. You finally convinced your brother/sister/friend/boyfriend/girlfriend/cousin/friend of friend/etc. to come down to NOLA. You have your days all planned out with plenty of visits to the French Market and Bourbon Street. But what about food? Friends visiting (especially those of the college variety) is a much different experience than having parents coming to town. So what do you do when Commander's Palace and Delmonico aren't on your cash flow radar? You bring your friends to some great cheap eats! 1. Ba Chi Canteen READ MORE

It’s Going Down I’m Yellin’ TINDER

By Lexie Ziegler
March 23, 2014 - 9:19am

Last winter, when my sister introduced me to a dating app called Tinder, I seriously questioned her sanity. Why did she, a pretty, socially adept girl, want an e-dating profile? She claimed that it was funny and entertaining, but I still made fun of her for having the app. READ MORE

Lessons Learned While Studying Abroad

By Brittany Kottler
March 22, 2014 - 9:21am

My friends and I often reminisce on those magical four months of our first semester of junior year- also known as abroad.  My time spent in Prague and all over Europe taught me a lot about art (The Louvre is big and Mona Lisa is small), food (cheese is its own food group), and wine (I miss you $2 bottles).  Here’s a run-down of what I learned during my travels: Prague: No matter how hard I try, I will never be able to say more than hello in Czech (Dobry den!) READ MORE