Her Campus Tulane Blog

• Meet the Staff: Sam and Abbie

Hey HCT! This week’s staff interview features Samantha (we call her Sam) Rosen and Abbie Levenson. Abbie and Sam are actually big and...

• Timeline of Weekend Hair

Like many other college students, I am a creature of habit. My weekend hair routine, and that of many of my friends, exemplifies our...

• Meet Our Staff: Tessa Patti

Year : 2015 Hometown : Merrick, NY Major : Political Science & Social Policy Horoscope: Cancer What made you want to get involved with...

• 21 Signs You Go To Tulane

Home to the biggest college party and so much more, here are the signs that you are a Green Wave, courtesy of the Her Campus Tulane Staff...

• Cheap NOLA Eats

So you did it. You finally convinced your brother/sister/friend/boyfriend/girlfriend/cousin/friend of friend/etc. to come down to NOLA. You...

• Life as an Upperclassman

My roommates and I realized something the other night – we’re old. We’re living in a house off-campus, applying for jobs and internships,...

• The Dirt on Celebrity Gossip Sites

It’s no secret that we all procrastinate. Watching endless hours of "Grey’s Anatomy" on Netflix? Making vending machine runs? Facebook...

• Pound: The Latest Exercise Craze

Group exercise classes are a great way to break up your usual gym routine. If you’re sick of the usual Pilates, yoga, or Zumba classes, try...

• Meet the Staff: Meaghan

Name: Meaghan Fitzgerald Year: 2016 Hometown: Larchmont, New York Major: Marketing How did you become involved in her campus? I hear about...

• Pump Up Workout Playlists

Summer is getting closer and closer, and that adorable bikini awaits you! There’s nothing like a fun mix of pump up jams to get you...

• Meet the Staff: Asia

Ever wondered what goes on in the mind of someone who actually never stops smiling? Read on to get in the head of our own perpetually happy...

• Meet The Staff: Peri Novick

Meet Peri! She's a sophomore from Hewlett, New York studying marketing. What's your spirit animal? A platapus, because of Perry the...

• How to Stay Healthy in Bruff

It’s safe to say that we probably did not eat so healthy during Mardi Gras...McDonalds, Rally’s, and Popeyes anyone? Now that Spring Break...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style