Her Campus Tulane Blog

• Road Trip Rules: Nashville, TN

One of the greatest things about sophomore year at Tulane is when your friends start to get cars. All of a sudden the Tulane Bubble starts...

• Best Coffee Shops for Studying

With the last week of class followed by finals, it’s safe to say we are all swamped with work. Unfortunately, everyone decides to study in...

• 3 Tips for Weight Loss

1. Drink Water Water weight can make you feel like you aren’t making any progress in your weight loss journey. When your body doesn’t have...

• Five People You See at the Library

1. The First Floor Socializer They'll make a stop at PJ's for a coffee, catch up with their friends at the Tech Services desk, and start up...

• 6 Juices You Need to Make Right Now

Summer is right around the corner and it’s time that you invest in a juicer if you haven’t already. Or if you really just want to use a...

• Staff Interview: Rebecca Schwartz

Name : Rebecca Schwartz Hometown : Chicago Major : Sociology with Spanish Minor Her Campus : When coming to Tulane, I wanted to find out...

• April Showers: How to Stay Dry

Springtime's arrival in New Orleans can only mean one thing... rain. There might be blue skies and sunshine before your first class of the...

• The Magic of Costco

We all know the feeling. The feeling of just needing to buy some bulk items. Sure, you can buy a 12 pack of toilet paper anywhere, but why...

• "Pho" Show

In this generation more so than ever before, food tends to come and go in trends. With each new craze, there is an overwhelming flux of...

• Staff Interview: Isabel Goldstein

Isabel Goldstein Hometown: Haworth, New Jersey Major : Not sure yet, probably either communications or marketing with a minor in sociology...

• Conquering FOMO

With only 29 days of classes left, optimal tanning weather and countless festivals, it is hard not to feel the effects of FOMO (or just...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style