Olivia from “The Bachelor” Belongs In the Zoo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

The Bachelor returned this month bringing back America’s favorite heartthrob, Ben. While Ben is beautiful to look at, The Bachelor wouldn’t be the same without the gaggle of potential women hoping to be his wife. This season’s group is full of drama queens and interesting charaters, but there’s no denying that the one you love to hate is Olivia. She’s agressive, pushy, and (apparently) has ugly toes.

But what’s most fascinating about Olivia is her mouth.

Olivia’s facial expressions make it look like she belongs in the zoo. In fact, she could be related to many species of animals: 

1. An angry bear.

2. A growling Puma.

3. A Largemouth Bass.

4. This pissed off monkey.

5. A surprised seal.

6.  Ribbit, Ribbit.

7. A lemur.

8. An owl.

9. This squirrel that had his nuts stolen.

10. I don’t even know what this creature is.

11. A turtle.

12. This llama with a cool hairdo.

13. This sloth that’s about to eat your face off.

14. Better not touch this baby bird’s nest.

15. Duunnn dunnn… duuuunnnn duun… duuunnnnnnnn dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn dunnnn

16. A horse

17. Just as you wouldn’t steal this koala’s bamboo, you better not steal Ben from Olivia.

18. And last but not least…

Asia Bradlee is a senior studying Public Health and English at Tulane University. She grew up in Boston, MA and has a passion for health and wellness writing. Asia has experience at Boston Magazine as the digital health intern and maintains her own wellness blog, Healthy, Hungry, Happy.