This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Since UberEats became available in New Orleans, Tulane students have had the chance to break away from dorm room snacks when we’re craving good food after Bruff closes. Whether you’re new to UberEats or simply want to try something new from the long list of restaurants, here are some of the best restaurants for classic delivery items!

Best Pizza: Pizza Domenica

Pizza Domenica was a favorite Magazine Street restaurant of mine even before UberEats adopted it and I can say I am definitely pleased with the UberEats results. They have traditional circle pizzas (both individual and sharing size) as well as square slices for everyone in your delivery party. Also, their garlic knots are the perfect addition to any pizza night!

Best Fries: The Big Cheezy and District Donuts

The Big Cheezy and District Donuts both deliver some of the best waffle fries I have ever had, but the final decision has to come down to how spicy you like your fries. District Donuts has classic waffle fries that are just crunchy enough on the outside without being too rock solid to eat, while the Big Cheezy offers classic waffle fries with a spicy seasoning twist that is sure to rock your taste buds. Whether you choose the classic waffle fry or the spicier option, you cannot go wrong!

Best Cheesy Bread: Slice Pizza

Cheesy bread is probably one of the best foods ever created, so choosing just one type of cheesy bread to highlight was difficult. However, the Slice Pizza cheesy bread with the crunchy bottom and soft cheesy top pair perfectly with marinara sauce and will always stand out in my mind. Honorable mention: Vieux Carre

Best Breakfast: District Donuts

District Donuts is a Tulane Student staple, so having it as an UberEats option makes the decision to eat giant donuts even easier! The cinnamon sugar and glazed donuts are perfect options to anyone to prefers a classic donut, but there are also different donuts each day whether it is a Reese’s’ flavor or chocolate raspberry.

Best Salad: The Fresh Bar

When you’re craving a healthier UberEats option, look no further than The Fresh Bar, which offers salads, wraps, and soup for any taste. From the classic Caesar Salad to an Asian Persuasion Wrap, The Fresh Bar offers something for everyone.

Best Pasta: Vieux Carre

Vieux Carre is a classic Italian restaurant with pizza and cheesy bread, but their pasta sticks out in my mind as something especially delicious. Specifically, the fettuccine alfredo with chicken will fill you up instantly and leave you with some nice leftovers for the next day! Aside from fettuccine alfredo, they also have raviolis, pasta and meatballs, and amazing calzones. 

Best Grilled Cheese: The Big Cheezy

As the name suggests, The Big Cheezy has the best grilled cheese on UberEats. There are the classic grilled cheese options like “The Original” and “The Big Cheezy”, but the signature grilled cheeses are definitely what they are known for. From the “Crawgator”, which has alligator and crawfish, to the “Shrimp Remmy” with shrimp and caramelized onions, there is an insane amount of variety sure to please everyone’s taste buds.

My name is Madison and I am from Glen Mills, PA! I am currently a senior at Tulane and am excited to be Tulane's Campus Correspondent this year.
Her Campus Tulane