Litest Items of Her Campus Fall Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

For most Tulane students, fall signifies the start of classes, seeing old friends, going to the Boot at weird inappropriate times and freaking out about what’s new in the LBC. For Her Campus, fall also means anxiously awaiting a human sized box of free products that should never be free but we are so grateful that someone still sends us for free but please just never stop sending this stuff to us. This box is of course, the Her Campus Fall Survival Kit, full of 10 million items advertised to make our lives better, and of course they do.

Here’s a quick run down of our team’s favorites from this year’s Fall Survival Kit. Bless you Her Campus.

CamelBak sent us the holy mecca of travel mugs. I’ve never loved a mug more than I’ve loved this CamelBak Forge Divide Mug. It’s shiny, it’s matte white, and it’s 100% LEAK PROOF. I put it in my bag next to my laptop and worry about NOTHING.

Did you think we’d forget about the beauty products? We did not. Rimmel London sent us lipstick, mascara, and an amazing blue liquid eye liner that my roommates keep stealing (that’s when you know it’s good).

Juicy Couture hooked our squad the eff up with a million samples of their new fragrance. A woman in the LBC told me I smelled “damn girl delicious” after my first time wearing it, so I’m really not sure what more convincing you’d need to try this one out.

L’eggs sent us some super legit and useful Sheer Energy tights for the maybe 20 days that it will be cold in New Orleans. Perfect for winter break when I go home to the north and have weather shock and end up having to wear leggings under my pants. Thank you L’eggs for predicting my needs!

Maidenform also sent us some super comfortable and very real bras which broke up my normal routine of wearing old sports bras from the 8th grade to class every day. Thank you, Maidenform, for teaching me that real bras can be comfortable and that I should probably set those other bras on fire.

Last but certainly not least, Freeman Beauty hooked us UP with the best face masks we’ve ever used. Seriously, our team could probably write a comprehensive article on the best face masks currently available for purchase in the United States of America and these masks are up there rivaling the best (and the ridiculously expensive).

Thank you, Her Campus and all of our sponsors for fulfilling our wildest dream of having free amazing things that we want delivered to us in a large box in the mail. Hashtag blessed.

(All images sourced on giphy.com)

Her Campus Tulane