Style

Kyle Cavan: For the Stylish Student & Alumni

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Do you want a way to commemorate your time at Tulane University, without buying the bulky class ring? Kyle Cavan thought the same thing; she wanted a way to represent the important chapter in her life that could be worn on a day-to-day basis.

Jessica Adamson, a Tulane undergrad and recent MBA graduate, wearing the Tulane Iconic Necklace. 

The company of of the few female-led and owned college jewelry companies that includes collections of bracelets and necklaces for certain universities. Currently 14 universities and 1 private high school have their own collections, and Tulane University is on this list. Our collection was designed with the help of a Tulane Alumna of the Class of 2015 so there are personal ties to the jewelry and population at Tulane.  

The collection includes the following:

The Shield Pendant and cufflinks, inspired by the detail on Tilton Memorial Hall

The Tulane Iconic Necklace, inspired by Gibson Hall

The Signature Bracelet, inspired by the University Seal

The Iconic Bangle, inspired by Gibson Hall

Each piece is engraved with a compass, symbolizing our origins and journey, while always pointing us home. Kyle Cavan says the purpose is to lead your life with purpose and direction. As an added bonus- any of the pieces can be customized with an engraving to make them personalized!

Send this article off to your family and loved ones because these would make perfect graduation and holiday gifts!!

https://www.kylecavan.com/tulane-university-jewelry/

Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Tulane Chapter Senior at Tulane University Majoring in Psychology, Minoring in Public Health Originally from Fort Myers, Florida