This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Cabs are Here! After a six year break, the cast of Jersey Shore has reunited. “Snooki” (Nicole Polizzi), Ronnie Ortiz-Magro , “JWoww” (Jenni Farley ), Denna Cortese, Vinny Guadagnino, “Pauly D” (Paul DelVecchio), and “The Situation” (Mike Sorrentino) have all reunited for a Jersey Shore family vacation in Miami. However, one cast member is missing. “Sammi Sweetheart” decided not to join her cast-mates in Miami. After a rough breakup with Ronnie, Sammi Giancola felt it would be better to sit this one out. We’ll miss you Sammi. While some of the cast members have definitely aged, the season premier was packed with drama, tears, fist bumping, and of course “Snooki” peeing in public, proving that they still know how to party. So what happened in the two hour season premiere? *Spoiler Alert*

1. “The Situation” was almost not allowed to attend the fam vacation, as he is awaiting his sentence for comitting tax fraud. Lucky for us, the judge allowed him to join his cast members for a season of fist pumping and drama.

2. Deena and Ronnie have some real beef. Ronnie is clearly annoyed that his ex, Sammi, decided not to join the gang for the new season. As her BFF, Deena defends her honor, yelling at Ronnie every time he says something mean about her. To make matters worse, Ronnie did not reach out to Deena when her father passed away. After a night of drinking, Deena called him out. It looks like there will be some real drama between these two.

3. Best friends, Snooki and JWoww are back with a little more botox than before. After the show ended in 2012, both women got married and had babies. Despite their new lives as mommys and wives, the dynamic duo is back and better than ever. While some tears were shed over missing their families, these two definitely still know how to party. #momsgonewild

4. The “bromance” between Paul D and Vinny lives on. While Vinny is in a relationship, he proved his loyalty to Pauly by being his wingman. These two bros never fail to entertain.

Can’t wait for a drama filled season!