This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

1. The Friends would hang out at Café Du Monde or their local PJ’s instead of Central Perk

Gunther would also be there, of course.

2. Joey would have an easier time getting an acting job considering NOLA is the “Hollywood of the South” (Catch him starring in 22 Jump Street and Bad Moms!)

Jonah and Joey…that has a nice ring to it!

3. Phoebe would play jazz music at different clubs around the city 

Her classics like “Smelly Cat” would still be on the setlist.  

4. Ross, Monica, and the Holiday Armadillo would feel very at home at Tulane aka Jew-lane!!!

Tulane would welcome the Holiday Armadillo with open arms. :)

5. Monica would work as a chef at Commander’s Palace or Antoine’s

Where else would a boss chef in NOLA work?

6. Chandler would love living so close to the countless Mardi Gras, St. Patrick’s Day, etc. parades throughout the year

Don’t worry, Chandler. You aren’t alone!

7. Rachel would have her own fashion business with a boutique among the other adorable shops on Magazine Street

Tulane students would take the streetcar to Magazine Street every weekend for Rachel’s clothes.

8. Rachel realizing Phoebe runs in an unconventional way in “The One Where Phoebe Runs” would take place in Audubon Park rather than Central Park

Phoebe would help to make my running style in Audubon a little more socially acceptable.

9. Ross could study paleontology hands on considering scientists have found dinosaur bones right here in the great state of Louisiana 

We have genuine dinosaur bones! (and replicas)

10. Monica would have more trouble losing the weight from her childhood because the food in NOLA is too irresitible

Beignets, gumbo, po-boys, oh my!

11. Ross would make his infamous “WE WERE ON A BREAK” one-night-stand mistake after a night out on Bourbon

Then again, they were on a break…weren’t they?

My name is Madison and I am from Glen Mills, PA! I am currently a senior at Tulane and am excited to be Tulane's Campus Correspondent this year.
Her Campus Tulane