How To Spend Valentine’s Day With Your Girl Friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Forget about that b****** with boyfriends. You’ve got your girl friends! 

So here is how to spend Valentine’s Day with your girl friends.

Girls Night Out

Who says dinner dates are just for couples? Make a reservation and spend the night on the town with your main gals. 

Girls Night In

Don’t feel like going out? No worries! A night of chocoloate, Netflix, and gossip may be just what you needed. 

Movie Marathon

But forget about the rom-coms, ditch those and leave the pity party and watch comedies. Ted, Mean Girls, We’re The Millers, Superbad…there are plenty of movies to replace Titanic or The Notebook. 

Spa Night

So what if you don’t have a guy in your life to treat you! Treat yourself to a spa night!

Dance it Out

Whether it’s at a club or in your living room, grab your girls, forget your problems, and dance. If it works for Merideth Grey and Christina Yang (a.k.a the “twisted sisters”), it can work for you!

Retail Therapy 

Buy yourself something nice or just try on something nice and have your girls tell you how fabulous you look. Even if you don’t buy anything, window shopping can be just as fun. 

So stop complaining about being single…

because this year you have the best Valentine’s Day dates a girl could ask for

and if none of this is making you feel better…well then, there are always puppies 

Her Campus Tulane