Halo Top – a real gift sent from heaven

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Everyday our world is coming out with technology that makes our lives easier and better. For Ice cream addicts, there is a new kid on the block called Halo Top, and the best part? Its healthy.

Let me repeat that – Healthy, 240- 380 calorie per pint, protein ice cream that looks and tastes exactly like your favorite fattening brand. It almost seems too good to be true. The flavors include vanilla bean, chocolate, lemon cake, strawberry, mint chip, chocolate mocha chip, birthday cake, chocolate chip cookie dough, peanut butter cup, cookies and cream, sea salt caramel, s’mores, pistachio, oatmeal cookie, chocolate almond crunch, black cherry and last but DEFINITELY not least red velvet. These low calorie, high protein pints of deliciousness are everything a girl could want. So, when your boyfriend breaks up to you or when you have those monthly cravings, you can now eat whole pints of ice cream and still have that revenge bod – it’s a win win. Although Ben and Jerry will always have a special place in our hearts, and our thighs, we just have to face the reality that they are like that super hot but super immature toxic boyfriend who inevitably breaks our hearts every time, but Halo Top, on the other hand,  is that hotter stable mature prince charming that we all dream of and ergo end up with. All in all, I think its safe to say that Halo top is the best thing that has ever happened for anyone with an insatiable sweet tooth. 

Her Campus Tulane