This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

When finals week rolls around, we generally find ourselves running in twenty different directions, staying up until 3AM, and stressing out more than ever!  In the midst of the craziness, we tend to reach for junk food and processed snacks in attempts to feed our sad souls.  All of this junk food, however, leads to sugar crashes and can contribute to the general “blah” feeling that we get during this week.  

This recipe for peanut butter energy bites will fuel you throughout the week! They provide a big dose of fiber for energy and healthy fats to keep you full.  These bites are no-bake, so they’re easy to make in the dorm and keep in your freezer for a quick grab n’ go snack.  They’re so healthy, and, they can even be eaten for breakfast if you’re in a rush!

Energy Bites

Ingedients

• 1 cup of rolled oats or oatmeal (whatever you have on hand)

• ½ cup of nut butter

• ⅓ cup honey

• 1 tsp vanilla

• Any amount of dark chocolate chips, dried fruit, or chopped nuts that you want to add

Directions

• Mix all ingredients together until well combined

• Form small balls, about the size of a tablespoon

• Place in freezer or fridge for about 30 mins

• Eat and enjoy!

Asia Bradlee is a senior studying Public Health and English at Tulane University. She grew up in Boston, MA and has a passion for health and wellness writing. Asia has experience at Boston Magazine as the digital health intern and maintains her own wellness blog, Healthy, Hungry, Happy. 
Her Campus Tulane