Campus Cutie: Stephanie Eyre ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Riding on the success of Margaret Stolte’s eye opening and hard hitting news piece entitled “Campus Cutie: Sarah Bierbrier” (Stolte 1.) I have decided to bring another USG cutie into the spotlight. Meet Stephanie Eyre (she’s on fire)

Note: Interview did not take place in a library because wut r finals??

Name: Stephanie Eyre

Major: Public Health

Hometown: Los Altos, California

Year: Freshman

Besides being incredibly good looking, what else do you do at Tulane?

I’m a USG senator, member of Newcomb Senate, and a Tulane Peer-Health Educator. Although being an incredibly good looking individual is my full time job.

Describe your ideal date

One where we start out with a helicopter ride from JL (I get picked up, I don’t walk anywhere) to Bruff, where I eat a fabulous 5-course meal. After that, we rollerblade through Audubon park with a special appearance by Kipper (note: the cute service-puppy-in-training you see on campus) where we end up at the fly, where my date’s love is professed to me in skywriting. Or a blimp. That’s also acceptable.

What is your favorite pickup line?

“Do you live in a cornfield….because I’m stalking you ;)”

The symbol “~* *~” has recently become very popular on social media. How do you feel about its rise to fame? Fan or not a fan?

Not a fan—I get overwhelmed because I don’t know when it is okay to use or not to use. I need lessons on the proper usage of it because I feel like I don’t do it correctly. Maybe then I would like it (pauses) nope, probably still won’t like it.

Sarah Bierbrier was recently named the “queen of the 3rd floor” (Stolte 1.) I know you are a very avid studier; do you feel the pressure to claim your own area now?

I feel the pressure to claim my own study space, but not Howie T. It’s just not the place for me; Sarah can have Howie all to herself. I do love studying at the LBC, however. The three wooden tables outside of Stibbs are definitely my go to. They have my name on them…well, not yet. Maybe I should do that. (Note: HCT does not promote this. It is a bad idea)

Advice to incoming Freshman about getting involved/studying for finals/surviving the year?

Try everything! I don’t wanna be cheesy and annoying—how do I put take risks in a cool way?? Take risks. Also, say hi to everyone, even if you have only met them once because that is how you make new friends. Befriend older people, they #HASO (Stolte 2.)

Final question: California girls—are they fine, fresh, AND fierce?

Obviously…plus more. 

Current Tulane senior studying English and Communications. Contact: sydneyclarke@hercampus.com
Her Campus Tulane