Campus Cutie: Max Oberlander

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Name: Max OberlanderAge: 21Hometown:Minneapolis, MNMajor: Political Science, Social Policy and Practice, Spanish (Minor)

What’s a fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I was an All American lacrosse player in high-school.

What are you involved in at Tulane? I’m a member of Zeta Psi ,I was also the Former President of the School of Liberal Arts student government

Favorite restaurant? Dish? My favorite restaurant is definitely PECHE. Favorite dish would probably have to be their baked drum.

What’s your dream job? I would love to be Brian Williams

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Thailand. I hear their beaches are awesome.

If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be? Definitely Bill Clinton. He’s my favorite President. He’s also the man. What do you think is the best thing about Tulane? The geographical diversity. Who woulda thought a MN boy would have been hangin’ around so many kids from all over the country?