Campus Cutie: Gabby Fisher ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Name: Gabby Fisher

Hometown: Irvington (Westchester), New York.

Year: Senior

Most listened to song on your iTunes: “Face drop” by Sean Kingston…woah TBT.

Favorite NOLA meal: Oooh this is too hard! For a casual meal I would of course say a burrito from Felipes. And, if I want a good sit down meal I’d have to go with Bayona for their mushroom toast. Amazing.

Favorite NOLA snack: Voodoo chips. Hands down.

What has been the coolest experience you’ve had in New Orleans so far? Catching a shoe at the Muses parade and seeing the amazing Maroon 5 at Jazz Fest!

Favorite spot in New Orleans? My house. 1122 Broadway, actually… ha ha! But, If I’m feeling social, definitely Delachaise for some bomb fries. And, for a fun night out definitely Pat O’s.

Emoji of Choice: Definitely has to be the one throwing your hands up in celebration/praising the world. What do you call it? I’m not sure…I like all of the hand emojis though!

Celebrity Crush: I’m gonna go with Liam Hemsworth.

Favorite TV Show: Recently I have to say The Affair. All-time favorites though I have to go with Grey’s Anatomy and Breaking Bad.

Guilty Pleasure: Not to be totally cliché but I’m a sucker for Red Wine and Chocolate.

What is one *secret* that your fellow Tulaners would love to know about you? Well…about a year ago one of my best friends and I (shout out to Lissy Rabin) started a project we have become very proud of. It’s a page you may have seen on Instagram called, @nolafoodgals … give us a follow ;)