Campus Celebrity: Michael Schwartz

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Name? Michael Schwartz 

Major? Business Management and Legal Studies Double Major

Hometown? Demarest, NJ

What are you involved in on campus?

I currently have the pleasure of serving the Undergraduate Student Government of Tulane University as the Chief of Staff. I am also the Social Committee Chair for the Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity and I am a member of Tulane Jewish Leaders at the Tulane Hillel.

Favorite thing about Tulane?

Make your own cupcake day at Bruff.

Celeb Crush?

Gwyneth Paltrow, just kidding, I’m going to Consciously Uncouple myself from that statement.

Favorite Restaurant in NOLA?

District: Donuts. Sliders. Brew – I am currently in a heated race with Brian F. (whoever that is) for mayor of District Donuts on Foursquare. For those of you who are not familiar with Foursquare, you check in to the places you are at and the person with the most check ins at that establishment in the last 60 days becomes the Mayor. So if anyone knows who Brian F. is, let him know I am coming for him. If you look for me at District and I’m not there, try the Canes in Elmwood (where they know me by name). Conventional Answer to this question: NOLA and Domenica

Update: Since this article was published Michael has accomplished his mayorship at District Donuts as well as Stein’s Deli. 

Her Campus Tulane