Campus Celebrity: Caroline Pennell ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Name: Caroline Pennell

Year: Freshmen!

Major: Undecided

Hometown: Saddle River, NJ

What are you involved in at Tulane? I’m involved with Her Campus and Green Wave Ambassadors!

What’s a fun fact that people don’t know about you? A fun fact people may not know about me is that I was on a singing competition TV show and it was really fun and awesome! (I usually don’t use this as my fun fact but I couldn’t think of another one….I’m run dry of fun facts!)

Favorite place in NOLA? I’ve only been here a few months so I haven’t really explored but so far my favorite place in NOLA is the dessert shop Sucre. Even though it’s not outside and you’re not really experiencing New Orleans in there, it’s probably the most beautiful dessert store I’ve ever seen and anyone who knows me knows I’m obsessed with baking and desserts.

What is your favorite thing about being a part of BooHoo Style Squad? My favorite part about being a part of BooHoo Style Squad is gaining experience working for an established company, working with Margaret Stolte, the other BooHoo ambassador, and getting to get a glimpse into the fashion retail industry. Also getting awesome clothes is well, awesome.

Why did you want to be a part of the BooHoo team? I wanted to be a part of the BooHoo team because I wanted to be involved on campus and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to get involved and start a new fashion initiative alongside a recognized fashion retailer. I love planning and event management and so BooHoo has given me the opportunity to test out this interest in a professional setting where I get to meet tons of girls and talk about style and fashion all day long.

Is there anything exciting that Tulane students should look forward to when it comes to BooHoo? Tulane Students should look forward to an upcoming event in December (December 7th details pending) where there will be tons of clothes from the website raffles off as well as awesome food music and a chance for you guys to take a well deserved study break before finals! Student’s can also look out for the new collection on boohoo.com and remember to use our discount code that is specific to Tulane: TUSTYLESQUAD4 !