This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

In the name of research, I went on a quest to find the best brunch in New Orleans. Using factors such as accessibility from campus, atmosphere, menu variety, and Instagram-worthiness, I compiled a short list of my favorites. After much deliberation, in no particular order, these are my top 5.

District Donuts Sliders Brew

FOOD: Not technically brunch, but that doesn’t matter. Follow @district donuts on Instagram for updates of their daily donuts, but don’t forget about their biscuits and cinnamon rolls!

DRINKS: Everyone is crazy about their cold brew coffee.

Refuel Café:

FOOD: Refuel has the best variety of anywhere on this list. From the everyday breakfast menu to their special weekend brunch menu, there is something for everyone here.

DRINKS: Refuel has a great selection of coffees and teas, along with some juices and smoothies.

Biscuits & Buns on Banks

FOOD: You cannot go wrong with anything on the menu, but I’m obsessed with their chicken biscuit.

DRINKS: BYOB

Toast

FOOD: Eat whatever you want, and then get Aebleskivers for brunch dessert.

DRINKS: Not what you’re here for.

Cafe Freret

FOOD: Come here if you’re tired of feeling #trendy for brunch classics from pancakes to eggs benedict.  

DRINKS: $10 carafes of mimosas, what else could you ask for?

But wait, there’s more!! Cafe Freret is super welcoming to dogs, so feel free to bring yours or enjoy the presence of others!

Her Campus Tulane