Back to School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Hey collegietes from beauty to food, from fashion to skin care, Her Campus has you covered! Her Campus Tulane is here to tell you all about our amazing Back to School Survival Kit from Her Campus and which products and giveaways are must-haves for your Fall semester!

Fill those midterm cravings with healthy and fresh options from Chipotle!  Her Campus was kind enough to sponsor our burrito bowl addiction with some “financial aid” cupons for BOGO options, but even though this deal has run dry, we’re all on our way back for more! And yes…we know guacamole is extra and we don’t care! 

We were also happily surprised with some amazing $10 shopping cards from Aeropostale! Their new “are you who you were a year ago?” campaign is perfect for our collegiete style! We were even able to score some amazing new Flash Tattoos with our shopping cards. Get yours here!

The Tanda Zap acne spot treatment decvice was another favorite in our Back to School Survival Kit. Ever breakout just days before a really important mixer or date? This new FDA approved spot treatment has you covered. The Tanda Zap uses blue light technology similar to dermatologists along with sonic vibration and gentle warming to clear your mild acne spots in less than 24 hours. This product is a definitly a must-have this fall!  

These are just three of our favorite products, deals, and give aways from Her Campus’ Back to School Survival Kit! Check out this list of all the other awsome things that should be on your shopping list or should be a go-to places for everything health, beauty, fashion, and skincare this Fall! 

• LUNA bars -Perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up!
  • Affinitas Cupcake Panties – trust us, you need these.
  • Nasty Gal – Not that we needed an excuse to shop…
  • The Clue App – the best way to keep track of your cycle! 
  • European Wax Center – If this place isn’t your go-to eyebrow and skincare spot, it should be!