This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

It’s hard to imagine there are only three scheduled meals a day when we live in a city with endless dining opportunities. Sometimes all the possibilities can be overwhelming so here’s a break down, Monday through Sunday.

Monday. Start your week off with a trip to Whole Foods and grab all your weekly essentials. Create your own masterpiece from the salad bar or grab a selection of prepared food for dinner. If you are feeling fancy, get a couple different cheeses (ask an employee for recommendations) and a $3.00 bottle of Whole Foods brand wine.

Tuesday. You’re feeling healthy after last night’s Whole Foods and lucky for you, you don’t have a busy day so lunch sounds like a really good idea. A sandwich is definitely in your future and where else to make that dream a reality but St. James Cheese Company. You’re going to have to answer the toughest question of your day: whether you want chips or a side salad with your sandwich, but I promise you’ll make it. If you’re really trying to indulge, end your afternoon with a scope of ice cream from Creole Creamery or some froyo from Yogurtland. Sounds like a good afternoon to me.

Wednesday. HUMMMPPP DAYYYY. Alright you’re half way through the week and although there were some points you weren’t sure if you were going to make it, you can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. Take it easy tonight and grab a bite at Hillel’s Kitchen. I know you’ll be eyeing the desserts and yes, yes you should get one. Hillel’s Kitchen offers the best on-campus dining; you can use your Wavebucks and have a delicious and healthy meal! 

Thursday. You just went to ABT with Joe and sweat half your body weight so you’re ready for a good dinner. You want something filling but nothing too heavy because you’re not about to go into a food coma (you’ve got plans to go to that frat party). Solution? Jazmine Café. Call for delivery or dine in for a yummy Vietnamese meal. Bonus points: they accept NOLA bucks and Tulane debit.  

Friday. It’s finally Friday and you’re celebrating at Happy Hour. Once the sun sets and your stomach starts growling, head over to Mellow Mushroom for the perfect post-happy meal. Go all out and order a feast complete with pretzel appetizers, salads, and pizza. After, make sure to walk around Oak Street and check out all the cool boutiques and of course, the Maple Leaf for live music!

Saturday. The sun is shinning and it’s prime brunch hour. Grab your friends and venture out to the Ruby Slipper (there are a couple different locations). A decadent meal worthy of an Instagram (#eeeeets), you really can’t go wrong with any menu options. After lunch, go explore a new spot on Magazine or walk around the French Quarter for the perfect NOLA Saturday.  

Sunday. The official “Brunch Day.” Because getting out of bed seems like such a move, traveling far for brunch isn’t ideal. Walk down Maple Street and be prepared to run into about 35 people you know (and possibly Emma Roberts) at Satsuma. This place never disappoints and look out for their daily specials which include items like bananas foster pancakes and special juices!

Her Campus Tulane