5 Tulane Students Get Real About Their Favorite Study Abroad Snacks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Thailand

“Honey Toast – Thailand – its literally a caramelized loaf of bread covered in chocolate sauce, fruit, and ice cream.. how could you not love it?” –Hana Bressler Tulane ‘16

Copenhagen

“Onedagssneglen found at St Peders Bakery in Copenhagen. These cinnamon rolls are literally the size of your head. On Wednesday’s they are only 15Dkk (2.30 USD)! They come with sugar topping or a sugar frosting and are absolutely delicious, especially when warm!” -Carly Rosen Tulane ‘16

Australia

“Tim tams! Australia! Especially when you do the Tim tam slam! Hot coffee bite either side of the Tim tam use it as a straw then when it starts to melt shove it in your mouth!” Morgan Fulwider Tulane ‘16

Amsterdam

“Stroopwaffles… OMG or kassouffle from FEBO which is basically a glorified mozzarella stick which you get from a fast food vending machine which i love for obvious reasons” Sophia Waldstein Tulane ’16

Prague

I can personally attest that trdelnik is the best thing you will ever eat. Get it from the Easter/Christmas markets if it’s that time of year. But if you’re at a 24-hour minimarket (get excited for those if you’re heading to Prague) Milka brand chocolate is life changing.

And you can never go wrong with Kinder, ever. 

Her Campus Tulane