Money 30 micheile henderson lZ 4nPFKcV8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Money 30 micheile henderson lZ 4nPFKcV8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Night-Out Situations That Make You Irrationally Mad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

There’s nothing more lethal than a girl who’s out on a Friday at 2 AM and a pizza line threatening to put a wedge between her and the fast approaching deadline of her bedtime. We’ve all been there: a great night turned upside down because of the most meaningless happenings. Here are 5 situations that make you irrationally made on a night out (and the thought process that goes along with ‘em).

1. Long lines to get into the bar

WHY IS EVERYONE PUSHING? It’s the same thing. Every. Night.  Unless Channing Tatum is making a surprise appearance (fingers crossed) there is literally no rush to get inside where there is just a bunch of sweaty college kids bumping along to Uptown Funk. That being said, try and cut me in line and it’s game over.

2. Long lines to go to the bathroom

Lines in general are not a good sign for the night out rating. I’m not here to hang in the bathroom line, even though sometimes it seems that way. I could get used to this… maybe… I mean, no creepy dude is trying to come up behind me without my knowledge. No. Stop. There is more than this, is that girl even still breathing in there?

3. Uncomfortable shoes

So yeah, I know everyone told me not to wear them and I’ve fallen three times and it was super embarrassing, but the outfit would not have worked otherwise. My roommate is getting annoyed because I won’t stop complaining. This is the worst ever. I think my feet are about to actually fall off.

4. Paying extra for ranch

I just waited for 45 minutes to get one slice of pizza and now suddenly it’s ok to charge extra for ranch? There is no pizza without ranch, not since freshman me decided it seemed like a good idea. Ok, fine take your 50 cents. We both know you won before this even begun.

5. Ketchup packets

WHY ARE THEY SO SMALL? Honestly in what world is that enough ketchup for a baby let alone a 20-something year old college girl with french fries to devour?!  I have half a mind to call up Heinz right this second and ask them why they would create such an unusual form of torture—didn’t they ever just think to make them bigger?

Her Campus Tulane