What Happened Last Night? Sororities, Frats, & Odd Phone Calls…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Don’t forget to submit your stories here!

[pagebreak]

I was hooking up with a guy in a frat here, and when sorority rush came around he was really pushing me to do one sorority, but my friends all wanted another one. I ended up joining the one he didn’t want me to be in and now he literally wont answer my texts…even the drunk booty call ones! Like wtf…just cuz I’m not in the sorority he wanted me to be in he’s decided he’s too cool… what do I do? I was actually starting to like him…

If this dude would turn down sex over such a matter, the other sorority is clearly way superior. Plus, all your friends are in it. Your loss, honey. 

[pagebreak]

Hey. So I’m in a frat and on Friday I was hangin around the house drinking with the brothers when I got a phone call. It was of a girl having a full on orgasm, moaning and more. I was so turned on I forgot to put it on speaker, but I guess my face showed my excitement….and it wasn’t the only thing. All the guys looked over and started laughing, I had a full blown erection. I don’t really care about the guys seeing me but I’m concerned that it took thirty seconds of a girl’s voice to make me hard. In my defense, it was fucking hot.

We’re concerned as well. When’s the last time you got laid?

[pagebreak]

Jay Wong

Great guy, greater vest.

[pagebreak]

I’m pledging one of the sororities, but I’m not happy with my experience at all and am really starting to regret my decision. All the girls seemed so awesome during rush, but now we don’t do anything as members and the sisterhood they gushed so much about because they’re smaller than the other sororities just doesn’t seem to be true. I want to drop out but I know that I’ll see these girls at parties and at the bar on Tuesdays…I don’t know what to do. Help!

You’re in a sorority where the girls go out and have fun all the time and you aren’t forced to do annoying shit. What’s the problem?

Ps. You’re not a member yet since you haven’t been initiated. Once you are, there will be more ways to get involved. 

[pagebreak]

My boyfriend has trouble getting it up. Is it me or him? :(

Either one, probably both. We’re not mind readers, sweet heart.

[pagebreak]

I’m a freshman and was hooking up with this junior most of first semester. I kinda knew in the back of my head that he had a girlfriend who was abroad, but he hooked up with a lot of girls and I never got attached, I was just having fun you know? Well, she’s back now, and I ended up joining her sorority. I was scared of her at first but she’s so sweet and always reaches out to me. Is she genuinely nice or trying to find out information about her boyfriend??? We’re not hooking up anymore but he occasionally booty calls me…..

Definitely trying to get the dirty deets about her cheating boyfriend. As they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer. We hope you’re ignoring his creepy texts, since you should be respecting an older sorority sister. 

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!