What Happened Last Night? #6: Role Playing, Getting Around, and Friends’ Brothers…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Three-day-weekends are always fun.. check out what these Tufts ladies experienced over the long weekend. 

Don’t forget to submit your stories HERE!

[pagebreak]

I was having sex with this guy and we started talking in Russian accents. I’m not usually into role playing but it REALLY turned me on (like I thought it was so hot). What other role playing scenarios would you suggest? What do you guys do to spice things up in the bedroom?

Since it worked out so well the last time, why don’t you try some other accents? There are certainly plenty to choose from. As for our personal tips, we’d rather not say. We’d like to maintain some air of mystery after all.

XOXO

BK and JT

[pagebreak]

I called my one of my best friends from high school telling him I wished I would have lost my virginity to him, then proceeded to tell him about all the guys I’ve hooked up with since I saw him last…as a virgin…2 months ago.

We don’t need to tell you that your friend probably sees you differently now that you’re no longer untouched. But what does he expect? You’re in college and are supposed to experiment and have fun. Just do us all a favor and have a little self-respect. Don’t go blabbing to anyone who will listen about your latest sexcapades.

XOXO

BK and JT

[pagebreak]

So, I’m a freshman here and I’ve been hooking up with this senior for 10 weeks. The sex is good I guess, but there’s one major problem: I haven’t orgasmed yet. What do I do? Should I say something to him?

Instead of saying something to him, why don’t you try showing him what you like? Do to him what you’d like to be done to you, and hopefully he’ll catch on. If he doesn’t, move on, maybe with a fellow freshman or sophomore. This senior proves that age doesn’t define experience.

XOXO

BK and JT

[pagebreak]

I “accidentally” slept with my best friend’s brother last night who was visiting from out of town. She doesn’t know about it and he is not going to tell her…should I be the one to break the news?

Your quotation marks around the “accidently” tell us you don’t exactly regret it…We think you should tell your bestie, just like you would if this were any other random guy you hooked up with. Just don’t give her the dirty details, it is her brother after all.

XOXO

JT and BK

Photos courtesy of: blindgossip.com, barbizonblog.com, health.com, weheartit.com

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!