What Happend Last Night? Winter Bash, Facebook Stalking, & Sharpie Mishaps

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Submit your stories, here!

[pagebreak]

I’m a sophomore, and was hooking up with this senior in a frat for most of my freshman year. We’re both from the same state, so we kinda became exclusive over the summer until he left for a job in New York and I left for Tufts…We still talk all the time and we hooked up over break, but then I started hooking up with this freshman that I really like. Now my kinda ex says he’s coming to Tufts and keeps saying he’s dying to see me. Problem is….the freshman is pledging that same frat. Ahhhh what am I gonna do?? I don’t wanna get anyone in trouble….

Since you’re not exclusively dating the freshman, there’s no reason you shouldn’t hang out with your ex. But if you are really into him, don’t worry about getting him in trouble because he’s pledging a fraternity your ex is no longer involved in. He graduated from Tufts almost a year ago and is an adult in the working world. Let’s hope his focus isn’t on sabotaging freshmen.

[pagebreak]

I got way too shitfaced at Winter Bash, lost my friends, hardly remember how I got there, and I’m a sophomore… fml.

If you hadn’t gotten shitfaced, had hung out with your friends the whole time, and remembered every detail, then we’d really be worried.  

[pagebreak]

My friend in his blackout state last night Sharpied his entire penis black. In the morning he woke up to pee and he screamed when he saw his member.

We hope you’re friend is willing to accept his new member, cuz it’ll be hangin’ around for a long time.

[pagebreak]

So I was in Dewick and was stalking the guy I hooked up with this weekend because I had my computer and my friend asked me to see. And then I was going through his pictures and she was laughing uncontrollably so I turned around and he and his whole team (not saying which cuz i don’t want him to know I wrote this) was watching me stalk him and hysterically laughing. What I’m most angry about is my friend asking me to show him to her via Facebook because I think she set me up. I’m livid…who does that?

A bitter bitch. But you should’ve known better. 

Photos courtesy of: glamour.com, The Tufts Daily, Sharpie, The Guardian

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!