Profile: Conner Shea Calabro

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Name: Conner Shea Calabro

Year: Senior

Hometown: Studio City, California

Major/Minor: Major – Film & Media Studies, Minors- Studio Art & Sociology

Relationship Status:

Been riding solo lately

Extracurricular Activities/Work:

Women’s Tennis Team, Graphic Design, Scrapbooking (lol), TDC!!, ‘supervisor’ at gym, office assistant in Film & Media Studies Office

Favorite song at the moment:

Make Me (Cry) – Noah Cyrus #noshame

What do you want to be when you grow up?

This is a dreaded question…but if I had to say as of now, I’d be the boss of my own company in the field of sports that makes a social impact on the world…TBD what the company will be yet (open to suggestions)

What is your favorite part of Tufts?

All the extremely different and equally passionate people I’ve met throughout my time here

Favorite ice cream flavor:

Dulce de leche

Biggest pet peeve:

People cracking knuckles (ughhhh)

What’s the best part about being captain of the tennis team?

The crazy, hilarious, amazing group of bo sistas I get to lead and spend basically 100% of my time with in the spring

What’s your Netflix guilty pleasure?

Gossip Girl on Netflix but The Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad/Bachelor in Paradise is my guiltiest and #1 favorite TV show …been watching since Trista and Ryan

Dream date:

I would like the suitor (preferably Tom Brady, Liam Hemsworth, or Tim Riggins) to pick me up (preferably in a convertible Porsche—top town, slate grey, blacked out rims, Starbucks Refresher in holster, radio turned up) and drive us down the Pacific Coast Highway with music blasting (preferably one of the artists listed in the next question) as we sing our hearts out together. When we arrive at our destination, we’ll take a beachside hike in the Malibu bluffs that will take us down to our own private beach. The rest of our day will include a variety of fun-and-fit beach activities including paddle boarding, kayaking, and snorkeling. We’ll end the day with a candle-lit dinner at a surprise restaurant of choice (preferably sushi), where we’ll eat on an outside deck as we watch the sunset and reminisce on the day’s adventures.

Favorite band/artist:

John Legend, Sam Hunt, The Weeknd, and Tyga

Celebrity crush:

Nick Jonas even though he’s probably 5 inches shorter than me…been die hard since 7th grade

Courtney is a junior at Tufts University where she is majoring in International Relations with a double minor in Communications & Media studies and Economics. She has previously worked for Santander Bank US as a Digital Marketing Analytics Intern as well as Jumpstart Knowledge Adventure where she focused on Social Media Content Creation.