This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Name: Kurt

Nickname: Kurtwheel

Hometown: Denver, CO

Major: Cognitive Brain Science, Comp Sci, Music Engineering

Class Year: Junior, 2015

What are you involved with on campus?

I’m a proud exec-board member of Tufts Burlesque Troupe, sexiest dance group on campus; I choreograph and dance. 

I like to shred the keys occasionally in musicals, shows or in the electronic music ensemble.

What is your favorite thing about Tufts?

A student body that actually enjoys talking about the incredible things that we learn and study

Favorite class at Tufts?

Psychology of Music 

What is your secret talent?

You might find me Unicycling on the Library roof…

Ideal job?

Scoring music for film
or being in a house funk-band at a dive bar in NY

Dewick or Carm?

Carm. 

Favorite Book?

Goodnight Moon

Favorite Movie?

Lion King

Favorite Musician/Band?

Lo-Fang  & Nick Whitney

Your ideal travel destination?

Himalayas, Nepal, Southeast Asia, motorcycle trip anyone?

Spot a cutie on Tufts’ campus that you want to see here?  Nominate a cutie here!

Hometown: SingaporeSophomore majoring in English and Psychology with a minor in Computer Science 
Danyelle McInnis is a graduating senior at Tufts University, majoring in English.  She's interested in short story-writing, journalism, marketing, photography, creating websites, baking, and grilled cheese sandwiches.  She's left-handed and always has a secret stash of candy on hand in case the world suddenly runs out of sugar.  In her spare time, she writes about her ongoing transformation from pack rat to minimalist on her blog, Greyer Than Gray.