Campus Cutie – Josh Morris

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Written by Alexa Meltzer

Where are you from?

Huntington, New York, on Lawng Guyland and yes, I like cawfee and chawcolate.

Single or taken?

Still waiting to see if I can legally marry carbs, so I’ll have to get back to you.

If you were a drink what would it be?

Actually, I just took a Buzzfeed quiz on this the other day, they said I would be a Cosmo but I guess more surprising things have happened.

Who is your celeb crush?

Well I have two, one for each gender of course. Call me mainstream but Katy Perry gets me every time I mean seriously, look at that bod; you couldn’t pay for nicer boobs. As for my male celeb crush, it would have to be Matt Bomer. We’re actually already dating he just doesn’t know it yet.

What is your dream job?

Talk show host no question. Tell me I couldn’t be Andy Cohen.

What is your guilty pleasure?

Copious amounts of social laps in Tisch. People are just more interesting than the psychological statistics 100% of the time.

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?

I got suspended for tweeting about my teacher in high school. Not my fault social media needed to know she wasn’t wearing a bra.

What is your most embarrassing moment at Tufts?

Banking on him not reading this… but basically the second night of school I was showing one of my friends all of my roommate’s fancy clothing and he walked in. We’re not friends like that to say the very least.

Spot a cutie on Tufts’ campus that you want to see here?  Nominate a cutie here!

Edited by Hayley Cohen

Danyelle McInnis is a graduating senior at Tufts University, majoring in English.  She's interested in short story-writing, journalism, marketing, photography, creating websites, baking, and grilled cheese sandwiches.  She's left-handed and always has a secret stash of candy on hand in case the world suddenly runs out of sugar.  In her spare time, she writes about her ongoing transformation from pack rat to minimalist on her blog, Greyer Than Gray.