This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

By now you’ve had enough time to get tired of the food at Dewick and Carm.  However, eating off campus can be quite pricey. These are some of our favorite off campus spots with deals that won’t break the bank, one for each day!

Monday’s

Head over to Boston’s South End for delicious Tapas at Estragon.  Monday through Thursday they offer tapas for $1, $3, and $5 at the bar. The menu includes delicious dishes including croquetas, empanadillas, and paella.  

Estragon; 700 Harrison Ave., Boston, MA

Tuesday’s

Met offers a different special for each day of the week, but our favorite is taco Tuesday with 3 tacos for $6.

Met Back Bay; 279 Dartmouth Street, Boston, MA 02116

Wednesday’s

If you’re on a budget but craving oysters Red House is the place to go.  With .50 oysters on Tuesday through Sunday from 12-6 you won’t find a better deal.

Red House; 98 Winthrop Street, Cambridge, MA 02138

Thursday’s

What’s better than a good burger? A good burger that only costs two bucks. The deal is only available after 10pm, but perfect for a night out!

The Avenue; 1249 Commonwealth Ave, Allston, MA 02134

Friday’s

If you’re looking for a fancy Friday night out in Boston PABU is just the place.  They serve upscale Japanese style dishes, including sushi! We could probably never afford it regularly but their happy hour menu is great with prices ranging from $2-$7.

PABU; 3 Franklin Street, Boston, MA 02110

Saturday’s

The best part about the weekend is arguably brunch.  Masa offers a two-course brunch from 10am-3pm on Saturdays for only $9.95.

Masa Restaurant; 439 Tremont St., Boston, MA

Sunday’s

Sunday’s were made for wings and football.  Head over to Red Hat for .10 cent wings every Sunday from 12-9pm.

The Red Hat, 9 Bowdoin St, Boston, MA 02114

Courtney is a junior at Tufts University where she is majoring in International Relations with a double minor in Communications & Media studies and Economics. She has previously worked for Santander Bank US as a Digital Marketing Analytics Intern as well as Jumpstart Knowledge Adventure where she focused on Social Media Content Creation.