This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

This cold patch hasn’t stopped me from getting excited about spring in Boston. Everyone gets out of your winter ruts! Tufts students, start to sit outside on the president’s lawn or enjoy lunch outside of the Campus Center. Temperatures are finally creeping out of freezing, and we might be able to slip into our favorite dresses in the next few weeks. The best way to see Boston this spring is by getting into the city and experiencing it firsthand. Here are the 8 best things on my Boston Bucket List for Spring!

1. Afternoon Tea at the Boston Public Library

If you have already discovered this great study spot in Boston, then you will be even more excited to learn of the tea parties that are hosted just outside the library. The Boston Public Library’s Courtyard hosts tea parties Monday through Saturday between 11:30 to 3:30 pm where you have the opportunity to have enjoy a cup of tea on a beautiful spring day!

2. The Old North Church

For the History buffs, a tour of the Old North Church might just be the perfect way to spend next Saturday. A Boston landmark, the church holds centuries of history and interesting information about the city. A private tour of the church would even take you deep into the church to find a secret crypt that was built in the 1700s. This Saturday activity might just make you feel like Nicholas Cage in National Treasure.

3. The Mary Baker Eddy Library

Massachusetts Avenue is home to the Mary Baker Eddy Library, which houses a well-kept Boston secret. “The Mapparium” is a three story, stained glass globe that provides a 3D perspective of the world. Built in music and LED lights make the experience 100% worth the trip this spring.

4. Sam Adams Brewery

If you are 21 and want to feel like a true Bostonian, then head over to the Sam Adams Brewery. A Boston classic, this beer is a staple of the city. At the brewery you will learn the history of the Boston-born beer, tour the brewery, and even get to sample their products!

5. The Lawn on D

The Lawn on D will bring out your inner child! This is a go to destination for anyone wanting to feel like a Bostonian this spring. Bocce ball, life-size Jenga, Ping-Pong, and glow in the dark swings are just a few of the fun activities at this Boston “must-visit” location. Oh, and its free!

6. Coit Observatory

Warmer weather means any stargazing opportunity is more appealing. Whether it’s a first date or just something new to try with the girls,  the Coit Observatory is a fun way to try something new this spring. Free programs for viewing start at 8:30 pm this spring, so why not check out this Boston secret hot-spot.

7. Art Bars

Feeling creative and looking for a low-key night? Try going to a Boston Art Bar. Spend your night sipping on some delicious wine, all while putting your creative abilities to the test. Tickets are about $35.

8. Tiger Mama

I am always looking for a new and exciting restaurant to try in the Boston area. If you haven’t heard of Tiger Mama, you might want to add this restaurant to your list of places to eat this spring. Inspired by Southeast Asian cuisine, this restaurant has funky décor and an irresistible menu that has something for even the pickiest eaters. The restaurant is just a short trip on the T to Boylston Street.

Courtney is a junior at Tufts University where she is majoring in International Relations with a double minor in Communications & Media studies and Economics. She has previously worked for Santander Bank US as a Digital Marketing Analytics Intern as well as Jumpstart Knowledge Adventure where she focused on Social Media Content Creation.