Bon’App Campus Ambassador Opportunity

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Attention All Health Nuts! 

Ever end up eating chips or candy because you have no healthy options in the vending machine? Do you ever walk into the dining hall and hope that there is something other than pizza or pasta? If so, check out the opportunity below! 

Recently, I have been interning at a social enterprise, Bon’App. Bon’App’s mission is to fight the obesity epidemic by creating the new standard for weight loss through nutrition awareness. Not only is Bon’App my new favorite food-tracking app, but also what’s really cool is that the company has just launched a Bon’App Campus Ambassador Program.

The goal of this program is to have college students across the country just like you involved in making healthier changes on campus. By doing so, YOU are the one giving every student the opportunity to eat better and live a healthier lifestyle. With nine schools already participating (Babson, Berkeley, BC, BU, Harvard, HULT, Northeastern, Simmons, and Tufts), Bon’App is looking to expand this program! If you are interested in nutrition, health, or food and feel like you can enact this change by becoming a campus ambassador, contact Bon’App Campus Ambassador Coordinator Emily Peck at Emily.Peck@tufts.edu.

Get involved in the instagram movement by using the hashtag, #campusfoodbonapp and tagging @thebonapp on any of your campus food pics! Also show us the good, the bad, and the ugly of your campus dining by posting on our facebook page.  Together, we can make a healthy impact across all colleges!

Tori Lin is from Seattle, WA and is pursuing International Finance and Entrepreneurship at Tufts University! She is passionate about fashion, health, beauty, and food.  She is currently a Style Guru for CollegeFashionista and a brand Ambassador for Neurobrands (drinkneuro) and Lyft. Check out her webpage, blog DinWithTlin and connect with her through Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn!