Back to School Survival Kit: Everything You Need to Get Through the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

To kick the year off right Her Campus stuff received a special back to school survival kit from the Her Campus HQ. The kit included some old time favorites, aChipotle gift card (Davis Square anybody?), and some new treats like Neuro Sonic water. And, as always, we love getting some awesome HC swag – how cute are those post-its?! 

One of our favorite parts of Her Campus is checking out all the latest swag to utilize throughout the school year. Want to know our expert opinions on the new hot products to get you through the semester? These were the Her Campus Tufts favorites.

The Go-To Energy Boost: Neuro Water in the Sonic Flavor

Neuro Sonic is tasty and slightly carbonated and actually delivers a kick that will help you study, without the jitters or chemical flavoring of your average energy drink. (On a side note if you need a little bit more energy check out the SK Energy Shots. Each shot has 0 calories and none of those questionable ingredients like taurine and guanine).

Best Late Night Snack: Luna Bar in the NEW White Chocolate Macadamia

It tastes like a dessert and is packed with all the vitamins and minerals that you need, plus a little boost of energy. Need we say more?

Cutest New School Supplies: Poppin!

We say school supplies but this online store really has everything a collegiette may need for her dorm room. The online shop is full of peppy and fun colors that will make you studying as enjoyable as it can be. For all the organized, type-A personalities out there: at Poppin, you can even shop by color….

Best Substantial, Affordable Meal: Chipotle

There is a saying, if nothing is wrong don’t fix it! Chipotle is here to stay and still our quick-meal favorite in the heart of Davis Square. We can promise you that this card won’t last long in our wallets! 

And so we say, THANK YOU FOR OUR BACK TO SCHOOL SURVIVAL KIT!!!

Simmone Seymour is a current student at Tufts University studying Political Science, Economics, and Communications. She is interested in films, fashion, art, design, marketing, advertising, PR, blogging, new trends and the DIY movement. She is now the Campus Correspondent for the Tufts University Chapter of Her Campus and blogs for the Beauty School Blog. She aspires to get involved in marketing and has worked at Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Hungry Fish Media, Jack Morton Worldwide, Argopoint LLP, the Tufts Daily, the HC headquarters as a Marketing & Sales Associate, and at Leo Burnett Worldwide.In her spare time (which is far and in between) she freelance writes for publications, maintains a blog, learns about graphic design and coding, and explores which ever city she may be in. Her idols are Chelsea handler, Sheryl Sandberg, and Marissa Meyer.Got something fashion or beauty-related you think is amazing? Contact Simmone at SimmoneSeymour@hercampus.com to discuss article inquiries.
Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!